Windows 10 might automatically Disable the feature of delete confirmation, as a result, when you press the key “delete” in the keyboard or click on “delete” in the right-click menu, it gets deleted without conformation. However, you can restore them from Recycle Bin, but the problem arises when you delete huge files, they permanently get deleted because the recycle bin has a storage limit. Therefore having Delete Confirmation Message is Necessary because once you lose your files, you may never get them back. And I am going to show you How to Enable Delete Confirmation Message for Windows 10/8/7 in 10 Simple Steps
1. Here I have Selected Two Folders.
2. Clicked on “Delete” from the Right-Click Menu
3. And they just got Deleted. Without any Confirmation
The below Steps is the solution for this
4. Right-click on “Recycle Bin”
5. Go to “Properties”
6. Tick on “Display delete confirmation dialog”
7. Click on “Apply” and “OK”
8. Now I am going to delete two more files
9. I Right Click on them and click on “Delete”
10. Here, the problem is Solved, I am getting the Delete Confirmation Message
Now I don’t have to worry if I Accidentally Pressed the Delete Key because Windows will ask me for Confirmation before Deleting them.