Realme XT is the most anticipated phone releasing under 20,000/- price mark that brings the highest Megapixel camera (64MP) in the market. The brand Realme has been competing with other brands like Redmi, Vivo, and others for getting the Top spot in the Mid-range budget phone industry. Realme XT will be releasing on 15 October 2019, and it is going to dominate the market among the budget phones and attract the audience with its looks, performance, and highest Megapixel camera. Let’s have a Quick Review of Realme XT and discuss on its specifications and features.
Realme has ColorOS, which has Plenty of Inbuilt Features like Motion & Gesture Shortcuts, Private Safe, AppLock, Assistive Ball, Face Unlock, Realme App Market, Driving Mode, Bike Mode, Screen Recorder, Hundreds of Themes and lots more. Let’s talk about its unique design, performance, battery, and more in detail.
Realme XT got a premium look with 3D curved glass design and a 91.9% ultra-high screen-to-body ratio. Moreover, it is the only phone that has Gorilla Glass 5.0 protection on both front and back. The back panel is further polished with beautiful gradient colors. The phone is available in two colors that are Pearl Blue and Pearl White.
The screen is 6.4 inches long with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels(19.5:9) and has a dewdrop design. The phone dimensions are 6.25 x 2.96 x 0.34 inches, which looks a little smaller and thinner than its earlier model Realme 5. It has a Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen that makes the pictures taken from 64MP camera look even more amazing. Furthermore, it has under-screen fingerprint scanner to unlock your phone. We are going to talk more about the camera later in this Realme XT quick review.
It has a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 processor (10 nm) which is quite impressive for a mid-range mobile phone. You can run heavy games such as PUBG and Call of Duty Mobile on high graphics smoothly. It has a 2.4 GHz octa-core Adreno 616 GPU that helps the device keep cool even while you are playing games on it. It has an Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system enhanced by Oppo’s ColorOS (Version 6). The good news is, it can be upgradable to Android 10.
Network & Memory:
Realme XT supports Dual Nano sim GSM/HSPA/LTE networks with a dedicated memory card slot that supports up to 256 GB memory card. And the internal memory depends on the phone variant as it comes in three different variants. You will find 64 GB storage and 128 GB storage in the three variants.
The RAM also plays an important role in a phone’s performance. Therefore, you can get up to 8GB of RAM for ultra-high performance. There are also other variants of Realme XT in which you will get 6 GB and 4 GB respectively.
Realme XT has Four cameras on the rear side starting with the primary camera which is 64 MP with aperture f/1.8. In addition, it has three more cameras, with an 8 MP of aperture f/2.3 13mm for ultra-wide shots, 2MP of aperture f/2.4 as a macro camera, and finally a 2MP camera with aperture f/2.4 for depth sensing. It has an LED flash and basic you can also take pictures in HDR and Panorama mode. Furthermore, you can record an ultra slow-mo video at 960 fps with 720p resolution. You can also change the resolution and FPS in the settings to 2160p@30 fps, or 1080p@30/60/120 fps respectively. The front camera is 16MP with an f/2.0 aperture that can record videos in 1080p@30fps.
You can read about What is Megapixel? Why is it not as important as you think.
XT has a Li-Po non-removable battery of 4000 mAH that will easily last for a day. Furthermore, it has a Type-C port with VOOC 3.0 fast charger that will charge your phone from zero to hundred percent in around an hour.
- Splash Proof
- Fingerprint Sensor (under display)
- It weighs 183 gms
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Wi-Fi Direct
- 3.5mm Jack
- FM Radio
- Proximity and compass
realme XT, Type-C data cable, SIM card needle, VOOC charge adapter, phone protection silicon case, quick start guide, and product information booklet with a warranty card.
The 4GB+64GB variant is available at Rs. 15,999/-
The 6GB+64GB variant is available at Rs. 16,999/-
The 8GB+128GB variant is available at Rs. 18,999/-
Realme Quick Review Overview:
- Realme XT is the best phone in mid-range mobile. It has a Powerful octa-core Processor of Snapdragon 712 (10nm) with 4/6/8 GB of RAM variants. Therefore you can play high-end games with ease.
- The highlight of Realme XT is, it’s Quad Camera setup with the primary camera having 64MP to capture ultra-high resolution photos. In addition to the 64MP camera, it has 8MP+2MP+2MP cameras for wide-angle, ultrawide snaps and Depth Sensing. It has a 16MP front camera that captures beautiful selfies.
- You can capture Videos in ultra slow-mo at 960FPS with 720p resolution or record at high-resolution of 2160p@30fps and 1080p@30fps.
- The 4000 mAH Battery will run for a day, and it has VOOC 3.0 adapter for ultra-fast charging.
- The Gorilla Glass 5 will protect the front and back of your phone, which has an amazing 91.9% screen to body ratio in the front, and a 3D curved design in the back with beautiful looking gradient colors.
- Moreover, the 64 MP camera is overshadowing the fact that it has an under-screen fingerprint scanner, which is only available in a few high range mobile phones.
- The Color OS 6 has plenty of inbuilt features, plus you can upgrade the phone to Android 10 as well.
- The phone is Splashproof, which means you can take urgent calls even when you are caught in the rain.
- The battery could be a big concern as nowadays people are using mobile more and more, so they need a phone which can last longer. Though it provides VOOC 3.0 fast charger, having more battery than 4000 mAH could have been better.
- Color OS has lots of features, but it also installs bloatware on your mobile. Moreover, you cannot uninstall the default music/video players, photo viewer, and other preinstalled apps.
In Conclusion, Realme XT is a fantastic phone with great specifications and amazing features. The best thing about the phone is that its price is under Rs. 20,000/-, which makes it a full-featured budget phone.
If you like our Realme XT Quick review, also check out the quick review of Realme 5 that has Quad Camera Setup, and its price is under 10,000/-