If recently you have purchased a new Samsung Galaxy S3 Android phone replacing your old iPhone due to more features and specification of Galaxy S3 in comparison to iPhone then its good. But what if you loose all of your messages in your old iPhone because you have moved to your new Phone!!! So, here we are providing a method on how to transfer your text messages from your old phone to new Samsung Galaxy S3. Top 5 Best Android Phones below Rs 10,000 in India.
It is very simple to transfer all the SMS, images and other important documents from your old phone i.e., iPhone to new Samsung Galaxy S3. Follow the given below procedure for doing the same, here I have provided all the procedure in steps for the convenience of readers.
1. First of all download any software like SMS to PC Click here to download this Software and know its further details or DiskAid5 which can transfer all your files from iPhone to your PC very easily. The SMS to PC software is paid but you can download its trial version which will work for you. You can also download DiskAi5, which is free to use and is very small in size (only 3MB).
2. Now transfer all the messages of your iPhone to your computer using SMS to PC transfer software or you can also use many other softwares like BackupTrans, DiskAid5 etc. You can also transfer you important documents and files to your PC through the same softwares. These softwares will extract all of your message from iPhone and store in your PC in a csv (comma separated value) file or plain text file. Top 5 Cheap Android phones between 5K – 6K in India,
3. Now, the third step is to move your text messages from your PC to your new Samsung Galaxy S3 phone, for this we will use a Windows software known by the name of VeryAndroid (http://www.veryandroid.com/sms-backup.html) which is not free to use fully but you can download its trial version or you may also download a free Android app software by the name SMS to Text (http://www.appbrain.com/app/sms-to-text/com.smeiti.smstotext) in your samsung Galaxy S3 phone, which can also serve the same purpose. Now SMS to Text can import all of your messages into your Samsung phone, when you Export your SMS as text file or csv file and save on SD card. It is very Fast and easy to backup your messages.
Some of the key features of this Android app are as follows :
* Filter by contact, in/out SMS
* Sort by date, in/out SMS, number with ascending or descending order
* Export file type
* Normal plain text (*.txt)
* CSV, comma-separated values (*.csv)
* Optimize fast export engine
* Import SMS from output .txt file
* Selectable date and time format
* Support Windows, Unix, Mac plain text format and BOM
Congratulations!! You have successfully transferred oll os your text messages from iPhone to new Samsung Galaxy S3 within minutes. How to move from Gmail to Outlook.com?